Our Amabile Young Women’s Touring Choir had a whirlwind time in Italy! While they were there for only 11 days, it was always packed with fun filled adventures, including:
- Performing a mass in San Pietro di Castello
- Riding bikes along the wall of Lucca
- Performing in the Chiesa di San Filippo Neri
- Explored the Duomo
- Caught up with Amabile Alumni Robert Hutson
- Sang in the Doge’s courtyard
- Took in the sights of the beautiful Basilica di Santa Croce
- Performing in Como City centre
- Performing in St. Peter’s Basilica in Vatican City
- An impromptu performance at The Accademia Europea Dell’Opera rehearsal, courtest of Robert Hutson
Scroll for photos!
View this post on Instagram
Some of our choristers and Brenda sharing some of our favourite memories of the trip so far! It is almost over, but as you can see we have some more exciting activities and performances planned! #choir #music #performance #sing #concert #angelicvoices #girls #canada #canadianchoir #italytour #loveformusic #amabileitaly2019
To see more videos and highlights like this, check us out on Instagram!